Hi, I’m Rashmi (the one in the awesome yellow tights in the picture below).
I have been working with Cancer Council NSW for two years and am a passionate believer of this cause after caring for my mum who is a breast cancer survivor. I’m involved in the community fundraising team and work alongside dedicated volunteers and supporter in our mission to beat cancer. Outside of work, I’m an avid long distance runner, training for my third marathon in Berlin this year. I can’t wait for you to join our Charity Superstar team, as we work together for a cancer free future.
Raise a minimum of $1000 for Cancer Council NSW in our mission to beat cancer by joining the Cancer Council NSW Charity Superstar team.
As part of our Charity Superstar team, all Runners will receive:
• A six-week training program with multiple world record holder and ultra-marathoner Pat Farmer
• Weekly Q&As on our exclusive Facebook group page with Pat Farmer
• Personalised training tips from Pat Farmer
• Invitation to an exclusive welcome dinner for our Charity Superstar team
• Cancer Council NSW running singlet
• A special commemorative Charity Superstar runner medal
• Free official photograph package
• Dedicated fundraising support and guidance
1/3 of cancers can be prevented through living a healthy lifestyle. That means having a healthy diet, being physically active every day and maintaining a healthy body weight. This year in Australia, that’s 38,000 cancer diagnoses we could avoid through prevention alone.
By taking part in the City 2 Surf for Cancer Council you can help reduce your cancer risk, promote physical activity and raise vital funds for cancer research, prevention, advocacy and support.
Together we are getting one step closer to a cancer-free future.